J&R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything That You Need , Or Need To Know.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hails from Mister Fyr

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mister Fyr
Admin
Admin
Mister Fyr

Postituste arv : 133
Pisces

Hails from Mister Fyr Empty
PostSubject: Hails from Mister Fyr   Hails from Mister Fyr Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:55 pm

Hello I`m Mister Fyr as you might already know.

I am Mister Fyr. There has called hundred names and there will be called thousand more before the world goes diamond gold. Since our birth is a constant adversary caring for nothing but my ruin as word dremched in my blood for ever my greatest and only loves heist the darko Letheene my and lover without who my very existence would be pathetic and vulgar our relationship is complex and perhaps eternal we met on Cein the garden at the beginning of the world and una we are of fouth to won destinies, we mached the stare, sacros were sad. Before she devoured the lawn and trees with a translulucent blue flame and tore flag stones from the hand hurled the mines to the sky screaming: "My sins!" I power a granite monument in in a sound less flashing, grass with molten drop so fits gold in Fay and sending smoking chips of stone skipping into the fog.

Mad Muahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
https://jr-union.forumotion.com
Tical
Admin
Admin
Tical

Postituste arv : 157

PostSubject: Re: Hails from Mister Fyr   Hails from Mister Fyr Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 1:31 pm

Alright then

afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.jrunion.bforum.biz
matu

Postituste arv : 3
Sagittarius

PostSubject: Re: Hails from Mister Fyr   Hails from Mister Fyr Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:14 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hails from Mister Fyr   Hails from Mister Fyr Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hails from Mister Fyr
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
J&R :: Forum :: Introduction-
Jump to: